AIM
SRZsmack

Tersewing - Light Castle Tersewing - Light Castle

woah nice job coming out of the darkness after 2 years XD

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

STILL CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS TRANCE AMBIENCE!! IT JUST FLOWS SO AMAZINGLY INTO ITS TRANSITIONS AND THEN THE MIX OF YOUR STRINGS ARE JUST HEAVENLY!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I WANT TO SEE MORE LIKE THIS!!

Lejin - Harmless Krakker Lejin - Harmless Krakker

MUAHAHAH

this song is some crazy good shit man!! lmao people be 0 spammin because you called them out hella bad in these lyrics!!! 10 and 5 its the TRUTH!!

Lejin responds:

Only real can recognize real, All i can do is respect it. fake n***as got no other choice but to be upset POW!!! KO!!

- Mr. Big Bad Almighty Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Gangster Records)
- Real-Over-Fake (Approved)

Cooler Than Me (NG Cut) Cooler Than Me (NG Cut)

WOAH!!

dont even need to comment downloaded right quick!!

Klaas? Electrowhat Klaas? Electrowhat

SWEET!!

this beat sounds amazing im gonna use it in my set to see if it mixes well with songs because its a very strong kick bass noise that brings tons of usefull energy with it!!

Thanks! :P

LMFAO LMFAO

NICE

What a sweet song to groove dance too i feel the energy in that extremely side-chained bass it just pulses into my leg muscles good WORK!!!

Thanks mate! Although I don't think this track is that good. :P

Fast Distance (WIP) Fast Distance (WIP)

AWESOME!!!

THAT HARMONIC SYNTH IS VERY BRIGHT SOUNDING!!!! its prolly what you wanted but it kinda hurts my ears XD AWESOME SONG!!! very exciting sounding!!! What headphones do you use? because with my akg K44 this song needs a little bit of mastering but whatevz XD!! onto the next song you have on the list :P

DJ-Qwamii responds:

Hurting the ears, you're too right on that. Well, I don't really have headphones right now but I keep on borrowing my brother's Razer Orca from time to time. lol.

And thanks for taking a moment to review my song! Really appreciate it. :-)

RMP - Tired Of It RMP - Tired Of It

AWESOME!!!

I LOVE the beat, The lyrics are just setting the mood that this beat is portraying very good job!!

as the whitest guy to respond i have to say that this song is... freaking sweet!!

-Solar Flare- -Solar Flare-

AWESOME!!!

is this from a video game because it sounds like something id hear from F-zero..... BUT ANYWAYS IF U DID THIS YOURSELF THEN U SHOULD BE FAMOUS BY NOW!!!

Shadrock responds:

lol naw it's not from a videogame, but feel free to use it in your flash games here people!

Ashes to Roses Ashes to Roses

BLAST

I NEVER THOUGHT TO LOOK THERE I KNEW THERE WAS NIGHT CLUBS IN THE FOREST!!!!

VERY COOL FADER EFFECTS! AND very cool song indeed good job.

CrisisSound responds:

Thanks, I spent a good 4 1/2 days on this one.